COVINGTON, Va. (WFXR) — A case of COVID-19 at Jackson River Technical Center in Covington means students who attend Alleghany County and Covington High Schools did not report for classes at JRTC today.
More information will be released Friday about classes at the technical center, a statement from the school system said.
- Roanoke County crash leads to downed power lines, lane closures along Franklin Road
- Virginia health officials report 2,023 new coronavirus cases, 34 new deaths as of Thursday
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- Franklin County crash closes down VA-40, leads to detours
- North Carolina organization buys hotel to house homeless