ALLEGHANY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Public Works crews in Alleghany County will resume water cutoffs starting on Jan. 18.
Customers with delinquent accounts are encouraged to submit their payments in the following ways:
- Online by clicking here. (A convenience fee will apply)
- Online bill pay via online banking through your financial institution. (Please allow a sufficient amount of time to ensure payment is received by the assigned due date)
- By phone at 1-833-303-6687. (A convenience fee will apply)
- In the office by check, money order, cash or debit/credit card. (A convenience fee will apply)
- Drop box by check or money order (no cash). Please include your account number with your payment.
If you have trouble paying your water utility bill’s balance, contact the Alleghany County Public Works Department at 540-863-6650 to speak with a representative about options to avoid disconnection.
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.