UPDATE 12:11 P.M. — Power is now restored to all customers, according to Arnold Hendrix, the Public Information Officer for Danville.
DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — About 1,200 residents continue without power in Danville, as crews work on installing a mobile transformer unit to serve the Westover area, according to Arnold Hendrix, the Public Information Officer for Danville.
Power is expected to be restored later Tuesday afternoon, Hendrix said.
- School districts across southwest, central Virginia hold school board meetings ahead of Northam’s in-person learning deadline
- Watchdog investigator files lawsuit over Virginia parole board case
- Pinpoint Weather: Sunny and even warmer!
- How close are we to normal? Northam reflects one year after Virginia’s first COVID-19 case
- One Year Later: How sports in Southwest Virginia came to a halt