ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – LewisGale Freestanding ER offers tips on when to seek medical attention amid COVID-19 pandemic While the state is slowly starting to reopen, many in the community still have to take precautions when it comes to trying to stay healthy.
Cave Spring Freestanding emergency department has a number of emergency services that they are offering.
Some of their services include:
- 24/7 full-service emergency care
- Separate public and ambulance entrances
- All private treatment rooms
- Computed tomography (CT) scanning
- Digital ultrasound
- Digital diagnostic testing
- Full X-ray capabilities
- On-site laboratory testing
- Secure exam area for behavioral health patients
- Direct admission capabilities
For more information about the service they offer click here.