SAN FRANCISCO (KRON / WFXR) – Fan-favorite lemon-glazed doughnuts are returning to Krispy Kreme this week, but you’ll have to act fast as they’ll only be here for a limited time.
The doughnuts will be for sale now through May 15 via drive-thru, pickup or delivery.
If that wasn’t sweet enough, the doughnut chain is also offering Lemon Kreme Filled Doughnuts this week to satisfy any sweet and tart cravings.
This is the newest release in Krispy Kreme’s fruit-flavored glaze line.
Past flavors have included strawberry and lime.
You can find a participating shop near you here.
- Virginia legislators advance police and criminal justice reform measures
- Glenvar High student among seven new COVID-19 cases reported from Roanoke County schools Monday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon takes form over Central Atlantic
- Temporary closure along part of Route 732 in Bedford County starts Tuesday morning
- ‘It’s kind of surreal’: Mother and daughter make history in Bristol as first to receive fill of medical cannabis oil in Virginia