(WFXR) — Finding a fly in your soup is bad enough, but finding a fish in it can be just as dangerous.
After discovering clam chowder inside several retail cups of cauliflower soup, Kettle Cuisine is removing all 16-ounce cups of Marketside Brand Creamy Cauliflower Parmesan Soup from Walmart stores across the country and online.
Even though only a limited number of cups may contain wheat and fish allergens, Kettle Cuisine headquarters in Lynn, Massachusetts says, “This voluntary recall demonstrates our commitment to producing safe, high-quality product, and is issued out of an abundance of caution.”
No illnesses resulting from this product have been reported, but in order to avoid a potentially adverse reaction, customers who are allergic to fish and/or wheat should either return the product for a refund or simply dispose of it.
- Pinpoint Weather: Showers work their way out of the region, slight rain chance lingers into Sunday
- New Wytheville treatment center combating substance abuse
- HSFB: Christiansburg at Lord Botetourt
- Rain halts Cup Series race in Martinsville; will resume Sunday
- Car crashes into northeast Roanoke building, one seriously injured