(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Clifton Forge Police search for ‘armed and dangerous’ man after report of robbery
- House Democrats demand removal of Republican chosen for Virginia’s new redistricting commission for ‘rigged’ election tweet
- Free COVID-19 drive-thru testing event scheduled at Roanoke’s Melrose Avenue Goodwill
- University of Lynchburg announces plan for students to return to campus, undergraduates required to show proof of negative COVID-19 test before returning