WEST VIRGINIA (WDVM) — Governor Jim Justice said the first coronavirus case has been confirmed in the eastern panhandle on Tuesday, March 17.
He mandated that all restaurants and bars should close dine-in services, and casinos will be closed as well.
One day prior, Justice said there were 84 COVID-19 tests with 80 negative results. Four tests were still pending. Earlier this afternoon, Berkeley County proclaimed a local state of emergency.
- Biden up 12 points on Trump in Virginia, latest CNU poll finds
- White House lists ‘ending the COVID-19 pandemic’ as an accomplishment
- Good Samaritan saves kitten frozen to truck tire in Colorado
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big
- Boeing makes deeper job cuts as aircraft business slows