Harlingen, Texas (KVEO)—Walmart is expanding its closing time from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. at most of its stores nationwide, the retail store announced Friday.
Walmart had reduced its hours in March because of the COVID-19 pandemic. At that time, store hours were 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
As of Nov. 14, closing time is 11 p.m.
In August, most Walmart stores expanding the closing time to 10 p.m. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, many stores were open 24 hours a day.
“Starting November 14, Walmart stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open 7 AM to 11 PM until further notice,” said Walmart on Twitter
- Prince Philip’s funeral: Duke of Edinburgh to be laid to rest at St. George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle
- Pinpoint Weather: Seasonably cool temperatures, slight shower chances this weekend
- Friday Night Blitz : Friday, April 16, 2021
- Former Liberty Flames player Emily Lytle signs with Virginia Tech
- William Byrd names new boys and girls head basketball coaches