MARION, Va. (WFXR) – The Virginia National Guard will be conducting mass COVID-19 testing events in the Mount Rogers Health District between Dec. 14-19.
The events are all free, open to the public and do not require an appointment or any advanced registration to attend.
At each location, testing will begin at 8 a.m. and will continue until either all test supplies have run out or there are no additional individuals waiting to be tested.
Tests will be conducted at the following locations:
- Monday, Dec. 14 at the lower parking lot at Abingdon High School, 705 Thompson Drive, Abingdon
- Tuesday, Dec. 15 at First Baptist Church, 1024 East Stuart Drive, Galax
- Wednesday, Dec. 16 at Marion Senior High School, 848 Stage Street, Marion
- Thursday, Dec. 17 at the lower parking lot at Carroll County High School (below the football field), 100 Cavs Lane, Hillsville
- Friday, Dec. 18 at Cumberland Square Park parking lot, Moore Street, Bristol
- Saturday, Dec. 19 at Smyth Hall parking lot at Wytheville Community College, 1000 East Main Street, Wytheville
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills
- Lynchburg officials provide information for upcoming primary elections
- Virginia leaders react to Derek Chauvin trial verdict
- Derek Chauvin sentencing: What we know about potential prison time
- BWX Technologies announces $2.2B in contracts for Naval nuclear reactor components, fuel