ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Virginia has announced the extension of the Pandemic EBT program as families who need the assistance will continue getting it for a few more weeks.
Students who are learning remotely for at least five consecutive days are eligible for free or reduced-priced meals at school, including at Roanoke City Public Schools (RCPS).
According to RCPS, if your child is new to the district or attends Crystal Spring and Grandin Court Elementary School, the EBT cards will be mailed to you.
- Playbook | Halloween in the ACC
- Peaks View Valley Church hosting drive-in movie event on Halloween night
- 4 charged following unrest in Richmond Tuesday night
- Photos: Most successful US entertainers turned politicians
- Ground broken for historic $3.8 billion HRBT expansion project