LEXINGTON, Va. (WFXR) — The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) will offer free COVID-19 testing in Lexington on a first-come, first-serve basis on Friday, May 29, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The testing site will be at 600 Waddell Street in Lexington.
There is no insurance or appointment needed.
Those who plan to attend are asked to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and tell healthcare provider of any coronavirus symptoms.
For more information, call (855) 949-8378.
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- Free flu vaccine clinic scheduled for Saturday in Danville
- Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 vaccine won’t be available until January, warns U.S. is ‘not in a good place’ as cases spike
- President Trump’s attacks around Joe Biden’s son explained
- Bedford County Superintendent announces new venture in Connecticut