AUGUSTA COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) will conduct free COVID-19 testing for the Craigsville community on Thursday afternoon.
According to VDH, the mobile COVID-19 testing site will be set up at the Craigsville Town Hall and Community Center at 18 Hidy Street from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 4. However, tests are only available on a first come, first serve basis, VDH says.
Health officials say people can visit the site and be tested free of charge, no insurance or appointments necessary.
In order to protect both visitors and healthcare workers, visitors are asked to wear a mask, keep a six-foot distance between themselves and others at all times, and let the healthcare staff know if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Hauser, Clark lift No. 13 Virginia past Georgia Tech, 64-62
- Customers are excited for Downtown Roanoke Restaurant Week
- More than 2,000 Roanoke Valley residents 65+ receive their first round of COVID-19 vaccination
- Syracuse dominates No. 16 Virginia Tech in 78-60 win
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship