RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) — The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) will hold a virtual town hall meeting Thursday evening to answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
You can watch this town hall live on Thursday, June 24 as medical experts from across the Commonwealth answer your questions about vaccinations for teens and children. They will also discuss what to expect as we approach the upcoming school year.
The virtual town hall will be live on-air for WFXR-TV from 7 to 8 p.m. and then live online from 8 to 8:30 p.m. You can watch the online portion here at WFXRtv.com, on the WFXR News Facebook page, or on the WFXR News app.
- Dr. Gloria Addo-Ayensu, Director of Health, Fairfax County
- Dr. Danny Avula, Virginia Vaccine Coordinator
- Dr. Taison Bell, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Divisions of Infectious Disease and Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine, University of Virginia
- Dr. Percita Ellis, Pediatrician, Rockbridge Area Health Center
- Rita McClenny, President and CEO, Virginia Tourism Corporation
- Dr. Jose Munoz, Professor, Children’s Hospital of Richmond, Pediatrics, Div. of Infectious Disease
For breaking news delivered to you, subscribe to WFXR’s breaking news email list