(AP) — NCAA President Mark Emmert says NCAA Division I basketball tournament games will be played without fans in the arenas because of concerns about the spread of coronavirus.
Emmert said in a statement Wednesday he made the decision to conduct both the men’s and women’s tournaments, which begin next week, with only essential staff and limited family in attendance.
- How does an officer use a gun instead of a Taser?
- Pinpoint Weather: Partly sunny and warm with a few showers possible
- Liberty University’s Equity for Africa Summit kicks off Tuesday
- Former Chiefs coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in crash that injured 5-year-old girl
- Police: Student fired at officers at Tennessee school, was killed