ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Roanoke County Public School officials say one student has tested positive for COVID-19 at Cave Spring Middle School.
The school district says they are working closely with the Roanoke and Alleghany Health Department on contact tracing.
No word yet if any additional students or staff members were exposed.
- Study finds no link between epidural use at birth and autism
- William Byrd High to offer COVID-19 vaccines to students with parent permission
- Federal officers seek to block shooting trial in Virginia court
- Floyd County man convicted a second time for online solicitation
- Gender reveal party explosion rattles several New Hampshire towns