DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — A staff member at George Washington High School tested positive for COVID-19, according to Danville Public Schools.
School officials were made aware of the case on Friday, November 27.
The staff member was last in the building on November 24, but there were no exposures within Danville Public Schools.
- UPDATE: Man dies after Sunday night shooting in Lynchburg
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- 11-year-old remembers his mother, Samantha Robinson, who was fatally shot in Lynchburg
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Radford residents react to Sunday morning shootings