ROCKBRIDGE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – On Monday, Rockbridge County Schools released a letter saying that a staff member at Central Elementary School has tested positive for COVID-19.
Rockbridge County Public Schools (RCPS) says they have worked closely with the Health Department to identify those who may have been in close contact with this person.
Those people have been contacted by RCPS have begun their required quarantine.
The Health Department will continue following up contact tracing efforts.
The school division says that the affected areas within the school have been cleaned and sanitized thoroughly.
A copy of the letter can be found below.
- Local Salem Red Sox chef steps up to the plate
- Roanoke Police investigate crash involving two police cruisers
- U.S. Naval Air Forces say aircrew did not survive plane crash in Magnolia Springs
- Amarah Lane’s memory honored with diaper bag giveaway; family files lawsuit against Lynchburg Social Services
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination