ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — The Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts, along with the Virginia Department of Health (VDH), have scheduled eight drive-thru COVID-19 testing events for the month of December.
Health officials say 100 tests will be available at each testing site. Testing is free and confidential.
Tuesday, Dec. 1: Salem Civic Center from 3 to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 2: Eagle Rock Library from 3 to 5 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 3: Green Hill Park in Roanoke County from 3 to 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 8: Fincastle Baptist Church from 3 to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 9: Fallon Park in Roanoke from 3 to 5 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 14: Vinton War Memorial from 3 to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 16: Armory at Dabney S. Lancaster Community College in Clifton Forge from 3 to 5 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 17: Craig County Health Center from 3 to 5 p.m.
Pre-registration is recommended. To register, call (540) 769-2052.
- Police looking for driver who evaded authorities at high rate of speed in Montgomery County on Sunday night
- Inaugural day palindrome kicks off a 10-day stretch
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says
- Amherst County Schools confirm two new COVID-19 cases
- Free workshop shows how COVID restrictions correlate to trends in infections and deaths