CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Campbell County school officials say one person from Rustburg High School is reportedly under isolation after being diagnosed with the coronavirus.
According to Campbell County Public Schools’ Director of Operations, Denton Sisk, the school district learned of the COVID-19 positive individual at Rustburg High School on Monday, Nov. 23.
The person who tested positive has reportedly been told to isolate and any close contacts associated with this person have been instructed to start their quarantine period.
“Campbell County Schools will continue to implement strategies to mitigate the spread of Covid-19,” Sisk stated. “The health and wellbeing of our students, faculty, and community are our primary concern.”
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- VA House passes bill to keep some pandemic election changes; Republican leader casts doubt on results
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot