ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – The West End Center for Youth has announced on social media that a staff person from a partner agency has tested positive for coronavirus.
According to the post, this person is asymptomatic and has been intermittently present at the center, though the person has observed CDC guidelines.
The post also mentioned that the center will temporarily close and will reopen on Monday, July 27.
During that time, the facility will undergo a deep cleaning of its buildings.
- Time to fire up the grill! Make sure to follow these grilling safety tips this spring and summer
- Lynchburg dominates Hampden-Sydney to advance to ODAC final
- Patrick Henry signings feature Duke and VMI commits
- “We need help”: Roanoke restaurants struggling to hire workers
- Pulaski County animal rescue seeking donations for dog shot three times