ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — A long-term care facility in Roanoke is helping to reunite residents and loved ones in a fun yet socially distanced manner with a series of car parades on Thursday.
The Brandon Oaks Nursing and Rehab Center’s car parades will allow these residents to see their loved ones in a safe manner amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The parades will take place at 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m. on Thursday, June 25 at 3837 Brandon Avenue in Roanoke.
- Man fatally shoots wife, kills himself inside Spotsylvania County hospital room
- The benefits of pumpkin on the skin this fall with Glamhouse Day Spa
- Virginia High School League announces guidelines for return to sports in December
- Talking about the annual Drumstick DASH with DASH the Turkey
- Lynchburg teachers describe how in-person learning is going so far