ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — The City of Roanoke is offering applications for small businesses and non-profits to receive COVID-19 recovery funds.
Applications for the City of Roanoke Star City Strong COVID-19 Recovery Funds are now available for organizations with extra expenses caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Assistance for Roanoke residents under certain income limits is also available. For more information and to apply, visit www.roanokeva.gov/recoveryfunds.
The City will begin reviewing the applications on September 30.
- Liberty Drops Game 1 at Stetson
- Friday Night Blitz : High School Hoopla, Let Them Play, Michael Mack signing, Daniel Pereira, Giggling Grandson
- Roanoke Catholic girls nip North Cross in high school hoops
- Northside girls beat Hidden Valley in the season opener
- William Byrd girls get the win over Glenvar