PULASKI COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Pulaski County Public Schools has announced three additional cases of COVID-19 in their district – two at Snowville Elementary School and one at Pulaski County High School.
According to social media posts, a staff member and a student at Snowville Elementary School have tested positive for COVID-19.
The post says the last day both were present at Snowville Elementary School was on Monday, Sept. 14.
Another post says a student at Pulaski County High School has also tested positive for COVID-19.
The post indicates the last time the student was present in school was Friday, Sept. 11.
On Wednesday, classes were conducted virtually at Pulaski County Schools. Both schools have been thoroughly cleaned, according to the posts, and will be ready to be reopened for in-class instruction on Thursday, Sept. 17 for students with last names beginning with L-Z.
- AMBER ALERT issued for missing Charlottesville child
- Police search for man who robbed Boonsboro Dollar General
- Some Franklin County students set to return to classrooms starting next week
- Roanoke City, Alleghany Health Districts say COVID-19 vaccine supply is running too low to serve all who qualify to receive vaccine
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional