RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A public health emergency order issued Tuesday by Gov. Ralph Northam and State Health Commissioner M. Norman Oliver will permit authorities to enforce a 10-patron limit in restaurants, gyms and other public places.
“I hope that everyone will have the common sense to stay home tonight and in the days ahead,” Northam said in a statement. “This order will ensure that state and local officials have the tools they need to keep people safe.”
- Road closures continue due to flooding, downed power lines around southwest and central Virginia after Zeta moves through
- Three schools in Franklin County to go all-virtual until Nov. 5 due to COVID-19 community spread
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Netflix raises subscription prices
- Appomattox County first responders dispatched to multiple submerged vehicles, crashes since Thursday