FORT BELVOIR, Va. (WRIC/WFXR) — Jonathan Rath Hoffman, the assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, confirmed in a tweet Saturday evening that a U.S. Marine tested positive for COVID-19 and is being treated at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital.
The U.S. Marine had recently returned from overseas on official business.
- Pinpoint Weather: Cool Sunshine then Rain
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 13
- Man accused of fatally shooting 9-month-old attacked in California court
- Rep. Paul Tonko calls for FTC to stop ‘Grinch Bots’ from ruining holiday shopping
- Biden endorses major shake-up of Democratic nominating process that puts South Carolina first