FORT BELVOIR, Va. (WRIC/WFXR) — Jonathan Rath Hoffman, the assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, confirmed in a tweet Saturday evening that a U.S. Marine tested positive for COVID-19 and is being treated at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital.
The U.S. Marine had recently returned from overseas on official business.
- Actress Tawny Kitaen, ‘Bachelor Party’ and Whitesnake video star, dies at 59
- 90-year-old driver rescued after car plunges off cliff, into Lake Erie
- GOP delegates in Virginia to choose nominee for governor
- Drivers using I-81 south can expect delays starting next week for overnight paving operations in northern Botetourt County
- How do I cure a hangover?