(WFXR) – The New River Valley Public Health Task Force has released information related to COVID-19 and the further spread of the disease in the New River Valley.
According to the Dec. 9 update, there are 57 COVID-19 hospitalizations and two persons under investigation.
There are 13 outbreaks, according to the Outbreaks Dashboard as well as 513 related cases (cumulative) throughout the NRV.
As of Dec. 9, there are 108 COVID-19 cases with a total of 7,247 total COVID-19 cases in the NRV.
The 7-day average number of new daily cases in the NRV is 105.
The release also mentions that there are 182 hospitalizations and 63 deaths related to COVID-19 in the New River Valley.
- Bedford firefighters respond to Monday afternoon fires at Moneta house, Tootsie’s diner
- US recommends pause on Johnson & Johnson vaccine use over blood clots
- Police officer killed in Capitol car attack will lie in honor Tuesday
- Fox stands behind Tucker Carlson after Anti-Defamation League urges his firing
- Centra Executive Chef Timothy Schoonmaker joins WFXR News to cook up heart-healthy quinoa pancakes