RADFORD, Va. (WFXR) — The New River Health District is holding community-based COVID-19 testing on Wednesday, August 19, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Veteran’s Field in Radford.
For more information, a brief screening, and to schedule an appointment, you may call (540) 267-8240.
The drive-thru clinic is free. Patients must wear a face covering and practice social distancing.
- Sen. Patrick Leahy taken to hospital
- In-home daycare operator in Norfolk charged with murder in 2-year-old girl’s death
- Virginia’s only private prison is routinely short-staffed and in breach of its contract with the state
- Disasters from two generations set the course for Graves Funeral Home in Norfolk
- Lynchburg changes to downtown parking starting Feb. 1