CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — School officials in Campbell County announced Monday a new coronavirus case involving a person from a local elementary school.
According to a statement released by Campbell County Public Schools on Monday, Oct. 26, school officials learned on Saturday, Oct. 24, about a person at Leesville Road Elementary School who was positive for COVID-19.
The school district says this individual has been instructed to isolate. In addition, all close contacts associated with this person have reportedly been told to start their quarantine period.
“Campbell County Schools will continue to implement strategies to mitigate the spread of Covid-19,” said Denton Sisk, Director of Student Services for Campbell County Public Schools. “The health and wellbeing of our students, faculty, and community are our primary concern.”
- Services and application being offered by regionalobituaries.com
- The “Jingle Your Way to a Safe Holiday” campaign with YOVASO
- Macado’s, YMCA partner to give away 3K meals in Roanoke for ‘Giving Tuesday’
- Vinton Library to reopen on the last day of November
- SCC denies rate increase request from Appalachian Power