RADFORD, Va. (WFXR) — The Radford Health and Rehab Center saw a huge number of visitors on Sunday afternoon as part of a safe yet special Mother’s Day celebration.
Earlier this week, officials at the Radford Health and Rehab Center shared their plans to hold a parade and pass out flowers to all their mothers from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 10.
Come Sunday, members of the Radford City Police Department announced more than 50 vehicles came out to the long-term care facility to show their love for their families and friends.
“We had the honor to escort another parade and love seeing the unity our community has,” the department wrote.
- VDH: 1,608 new COVID-19 cases; 15 new hospitalizations in Virginia as of Saturday
- Va. reports 1,063 adverse reactions with over 5 million COVID vaccines administered
- Prince Philip’s funeral live updates: The Duke of Edinburgh being laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- Pinpoint Weather: Seasonably cool temperatures, slight shower chances this weekend
- Friday Night Blitz : Friday, April 16, 2021