(CNN) – Kroger will be spending $130 million to say thank you to its employees for working during the pandemic.
The company announced on Friday that the one-time payment to its workers is to acknowledge their dedication during this unprecedented time.
As part of the “Thank You Pay” full-time employees will receive an extra $400, while part-time associated will get $200.
The news comes after the company headed out “Hero Bonuses” during the months of April and May.
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Liberty Bounces Back with Win at Stetson
- 20-year-old woman starts up new business in Boones Mill
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration