(CNN) – Kroger will be spending $130 million to say thank you to its employees for working during the pandemic.
The company announced on Friday that the one-time payment to its workers is to acknowledge their dedication during this unprecedented time.
As part of the “Thank You Pay” full-time employees will receive an extra $400, while part-time associated will get $200.
The news comes after the company headed out “Hero Bonuses” during the months of April and May.
- Can’t find the Amazon app icon on your phone? That’s because it got a makeover
- Much wow, very vroom: Dogecoin to sponsor NASCAR driver in upcoming race
- Texas will end mask mandate, allow businesses to reopen ‘100%’
- Lynchburg to resume water cutoffs for the first time since suspensions began in March 2020
- Appomattox County Rescue Squad to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic