INDIANAPOLIS (WXIN) – The Indianapolis Colts say several individuals within the organization have tested positive for the coronavirus.
In a statement released Friday morning, the team said it was in the process of confirming the positive tests. It was unclear if the tests involved players, coaches or front-office staff.
Meanwhile, the practice facility will be closed and the team will “work remotely while following NFL protocols.”
It’s not clear yet what this means for Sunday’s home game against the Bengals.
Here’s the team’s statement:
This morning, we were informed that several individuals within our organization have tested posted for COVID-19. The team is currently in the process of confirming those tests. In the meantime, the practice facility will be closed and the team will work remotely while following NFL protocols. We are in communication with the NFL and will have more information when available.
- President Trump releases full CBS ’60 Minutes’ interview ahead of air date
- UPDATE: Burned vehicle found in Appomattox Co. with remains inside registered to person reported missing in Bedford Co., authorities say
- Dog injured after shot with BB/pellet gun in Lexington, police say
- Roanoke County Public Schools reports 14 COVID-19 cases from 9 schools since Monday
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch