HENRY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — After facing numerous coronavirus complications since students started in-person learning less than a month ago, Henry County Public Schools decided Thursday to move students back online until 2021.
According to school officials, due to the continued increase in community COVID-19 cases impacting schools, Henry County Public Schools will return to virtual learning from Monday, Nov. 9, until Jan. 19, 2021.
This announcement followed a school board meeting on Thursday, Nov. 5, which you can watch below:
While most Henry County schools implemented hybrid learning on Oct. 12, several schools either extended their virtual learning from the start or or switched back to virtual learning temporarily due to coronavirus concerns.
- Busch Gardens drops mask requirement for fully vaccinated guests
- Alaska Republican Party chair resigns after accepting job at Liberty University
- Florida man jams thumb into alligator’s eye to save his dog after hearing ‘death cry’
- Video of officers punching man during arrest in San Diego prompts investigation
- 111-year-old Australian recommends eating chicken brains for a long life