RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – Governor Northam has announced a new tool allowing Virginians to self-screen for coronavirus.
COVID Check is a free web-based telehealth tool that can help individuals identify their symptoms and determine what steps may need to be taken next.
The resource assists in identifying users who are at higher risk of COVID-19 and can help them find a testing site near their location.
It should be noted that this tool is not to be used in place of emergency medical care.
- A personal story of domestic abuse and the organization that helped
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Homestead Creamery issues voluntary recall of glass bottle products due to sanitation process issue
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: Panthers consider return of Christian McCaffrey ahead of Thursday game
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana