GILES COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Giles County residents age 75 and older will have a chance to receive the COVID-19 vaccine via a drive-thru clinic at Giles High School.
The clinic takes place Friday, Jan. 15 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
However, pre-registration is required by calling (540) 921-0035 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
If you need transportation, you are asked to mention that when you pre-register.
- Pinpoint Weather: Snow arrives overnight, cold and windy pattern to follow Thursday
- WATCH @ Noon: Centra Health to hold weekly coronavirus news conference
- Terminally ill doctor held hostages, shot pediatrician and himself at her office on Tuesday
- ‘It’s going to take time’: Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts warn vaccination will take months
- NFL prepares Raymond James Stadium for Super Bowl