BUENA VISTA, Va. (WFXR) — Health officials are hosting a free coronavirus testing event for the Buena Vista and Rockbridge County communities on Thursday morning, but there are a few requirements for those who wish to attend.
The Central Shenandoah Health District says this event will take place from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 5, at the Rockbridge Regional Communication Center at 100 Baner Lane in Buena Vista.
Appointments are not necessary for this free testing event, which will use viral tests to determine if attendees are infected with COVID-19 at the time the test sample is taken, health officials say.
However, according to the health district, only those who have coronavirus symptoms and/or are close contacts of a known coronavirus case will be tested at this event.
- Hundreds of bodies found buried along riverbanks of India
- Virginia lifts mask mandate to match CDC guidance, Northam rules out state vaccine passports
- UAW rejects labor agreement with Volvo involving Dublin plant
- Israel kills 42 in Gaza as Prime Minister Netanyahu warns war will go on
- Pinpoint Weather: Mild with off & on showers today