HENRY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Details about the fifth case of coronavirus have been released.
Nancy Bell with the West Piedmont Health District says the individual is a male in his early 40s with interstate travel history.
The man reportedly developed symptoms consistent with COVID-19 on March 21. At the time of his case identification, symptoms had resolved. The man is also no longer in self-isolation as per guidance.
Close contact(s) of the man have been identified and are quarantined.
He was tested for COVID-19 on March 21 with results reported to LHD on April 8.
- Pedestrian struck over embankment in Forest Wednesday morning
- Incident along I-81 South in Wythe County closes lanes, delays traffic for miles
- Keep holiday gift-giving on budget with these companies that ship free
- Bedford County Public Schools delays start of second semester
- Millions plan on traveling for Thanksgiving despite coronavirus warnings