(WFXR) — A new COVID-19 test using saliva could be on its way.
The FDA granted emergency authorization for the “Saliva-Direct” test. It is reportedly accurate, cheap, and fast.
In fact, professional basketball players already use it. The NBA funded the test’s development, and uses it for asymptomatic players.
- Roanoke College falls to Greensboro in season opener
- Mangum leads Radford past Campbell 97-91 in 3OT
- Renewed rivalries mark opening night for Roanoke City Schools
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- Police investigating after $250K worth of hemp stolen from TruHarvest Farms