LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – The Downtown Lynchburg Association has officially launched its Gift Card Program.
The program allows residents to purchase gift cards that can be used at any participating downtown business.
But, there’s an extra bonus with the program.
Everyone who purchases a gift card valued at $25 or more, Downtown Lynchburg Association will throw in a bonus $10 gift card.
The promotion will run until they give away 500 bonus cards which equate to $5,000 in downtown cash.
Gift cards can be purchased online by clicking here. Gift cards will then be mailed out with free shipping lasting through the first week of the program. Gift cards will be shipped via first class mail. For those who need to purchase a lot of gift cards, you can do so by calling (434) 226-0420.
For a list of businesses participating in the program, click here.
The Downtown Lynchburg Gift Card Program was launched to support small businesses in downtown as they work to recover from the pandemic.
- Franklin County High School remaining open amid COVID-19 outbreak
- EXPLAINER: What’s known about J&J’s vaccine and rare clots
- West Virginia approves $7M to build new veterans nursing home
- New $3,000 child tax credit: Payments to start in July – see if you’re eligible
- STD cases at ‘all-time high,’ CDC says