DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – A student at Forest Hills Elementary is said to have come down with COVID-19, according to officials at Danville Public Schools.
According to officials at the district, the student was last in the school building on Friday, Nov. 20.
All parents and staff at Forest Hills have been notified.
Contact tracing efforts have begun, according to Danville Public Schools’ Pandemic Coordinator Billy Chaney.
There were no exposures identified within Danville Public Schools.
- Photo gallery: President Trump’s presidency
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- Central Shenandoah Health District remains in Phase 1a, currently planning for Phase 1b
- Blue Ridge Health District moves into Phase 1b of COVID-19 vaccine distribution