(WFXR) – On Wednesday, the Near Southwest Region, which includes hospitals of Carilion, Centra, Sovah, and VA facilities, released updated numbers regarding COVID-19 hospitalizations.
As of Wednesday, Nov. 25, a total of 234 patients have been hospitalized from COVID-19.
Of those, 49 are in ICU and 24 are on ventilators.
Patients currently hospitalized as PUI’s (patients under investigation awaiting results) stands at 29.
- UPDATE: Man dies after Sunday night shooting in Lynchburg
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- 11 y/o remembers his mother, Samantha Robinson, who was shot and killed in Lynchburg
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Radford residents react to Sunday morning shootings