MADISON HEIGHTS, Va. (WFXR) — The director of Caterpillar Clubhouse daycare in Madison Heights confirms to WFXR News that a child at the facility has been diagnosed with coronavirus.
Daycare director Shelly Hunt said a note went out to parents confirming the diagnosis. Children and staff who had contact with the child are quarantined until May 1.
The facility is still open and has been cleaned, Hunt said.
“It has remained open per the guidance of the health department,” she said.
Hunt would not say when the child had last been at the daycare center but said parents were informed of that information.
“I don’t want anybody to try to put the pieces together. This child deserves confidential treatment.”
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 8
- Harvick with a different approach heading into final NASCAR races
- What to expect from Zeta as the cyclone moves through Virginia Thursday
- From JMU to QB1, Ben DiNucci ready to step up for Dallas Cowboys
- Your ballot was rejected. Virginia law offers voters a chance to make it count