LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — The Central Virginia Health District — along with the Virginia Department of Emergency Management and other supporting partners — shared an updated list of dates and locations of the upcoming mobile vaccination clinics from now through Tuesday.
These mobile clinics will offer free Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccines anyone age 18 and older, especially in areas where it can be harder to access the vaccines.
Here is a list of the mobile vaccination clinics scheduled in Lynchburg over the next few days:
- Saturday, June 26 from 9 a.m. to noon at Rivermont Baptist Church, 400 Fauquier Street
- Saturday, June 26 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Moose Lodge, 2307 Lakeside Drive
- Sunday, June 27 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Miller Park (pool side), 2100 Park Avenue
- Monday, June 28 from 9 a.m. to noon at McCausland Ridge Apartments, 2075 Langhorne Road
- Monday, June 28 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Langview Apartments, 2229 Yorktown Avenue
- Tuesday, June 29 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Brookside Apartments, 89 Belle Terre Drive
Not only are these vaccines free, but you don not need insurance or an appointment to receive one.
If you want to find a vaccination site near you, visit vaccinate.virginia.gov or www.vaccines.gov. You can also learn more about the vaccine, its safety, and answers to frequently asked questions at VDH’s website and CDC’s website.
For breaking news delivered to you, subscribe to WFXR’s breaking news email list