STAUNTON, Va. (WFXR) — The Central Shenandoah Health District will hold free COVID-19 testing events next week. Some events require an appointment ahead of time.
Preference for testing will be given to symptomatic individuals or contacts of a known COVID-19 case. The events are listed below:
- Tuesday, October 20 – Lexington (Augusta Health Lexington Primary Care) 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. – No Appointment Needed
- Wednesday, October 21 – Augusta County (Stuarts Draft Park – Pool House) 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. – No Appointment Needed
- Friday, October 23 – Harrisonburg (Hillandale Park) 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – Appointment Needed, Registration Closes Oct 22 at 2 p.m. To schedule an appointment, call (540)574-5102.
- Lynchburg woman faces murder charge after human remains found in burned-out car in Appomattox County, authorities say
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while Trump targets Midwest
- Campbell County Public Schools experiencing internet outage
- WATCH LIVE @ 11 a.m.: Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts provide update on local COVID-19 status
- Amazon to hire 100,000 for new seasonal jobs