ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – One week after construction was abruptly halted after 25 COVID-19 cases were tied to the project, WFXR News has learned that construction will resume beginning on Wednesday.
“Following consultations with the health department, AVIS [Construction] has informed us that they intend to resume work at Cave Spring High School on Wednesday, March 13.”
- Off-duty officer rescues driver from burning car in Virginia
- Group of Henry County middle schoolers going remote for two weeks after student diagnosed with COVID-19
- VSP: Vehicle crashes in Collinsville Monday night with several people inside
- Man accused of stealing vehicle with baby inside sought by Richmond police
- 30 officers injured during riots over deadly Philadelphia police shooting, reports say