CARROLL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — On Wednesday afternoon, not only did Carroll County Public Schools announce a new coronavirus dashboard, but also a number of active virus cases and quarantines among the district’s staff members.
The school district shared the link to the online COVID-19 dashboard on Facebook on Wednesday, Nov. 18.
According to the data updated at 9:41 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 19, on the dashboard, Carroll County Public Schools has a total of four positive active staff coronavirus cases and seven active school-related staff quarantines across the district.
- Hillsville Elementary School: Two active staff cases and three active school-related staff quarantines
- St. Paul School: One active staff case and one active school-related staff quarantine
- Transportation/IT/Maintenance: One active staff case and three active school-related staff quarantines
However, school officials did not report any cases or school-related quarantines involving Carroll County students.
In addition, dashboard say any people who were in close contact — defined as being within six feet for at least 15 minutes in a 24-hour period — with an infected person have received guidance from the Virginia Department of Health.
- Hundreds of bodies found buried along riverbanks of India
- Virginia lifts mask mandate to match CDC guidance, Northam rules out state vaccine passports
- UAW rejects labor agreement with Volvo involving Dublin plant
- Israel kills 42 in Gaza as Prime Minister Netanyahu warns war will go on
- Pinpoint Weather: Mild with off & on showers today