BOTETOURT COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Health officials are set to operate a free coronavirus testing site in Botetourt County late Wednesday afternoon, but only a limited number of tests will be available.
According to a flyer shared by the Botetourt County Department of Fire and EMS, healthcare workers will conduct testing from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, July 8 at the Eagle Rock Library at 55 Eagles Nest Drive.
Officials say the testing site is open to the public and will offer free and confidential COVID-19 testing on a first come, first serve basis to identify those currently infected. However, the site will reportedly only have 150 tests available.
For more information about this coronavirus testing opportunity, contact Dr. Beth Leffel at (540) 247-4874.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Emergency crews respond to train derailment in Roanoke County
- US shatters daily COVID record with nearly 100,000 new cases
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Photo gallery: Remembering Sean Connery