RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) — Another inmate in the Virginia Department of Corrections (VADOC) system has a confirmed case of coronavirus. This brings the total number of inmates with coronavirus to four across the system.
The latest positive COVID-19 inmate is housed at the Central Virginia Correctional Unit 13 for women in Chesterfield. The three other cases are at the Virginia Correctional Center for Women (VCCW) in Goochland.
Four VADOC employees and one contractor have also tested positive for COVID-19.
- Wake Forest beats No. 19 Virginia Tech 23-16
- Willis throws 6 touchdowns as Liberty beats Southern Miss
- Peak leaf season has arrived
- Southside Virginia Forecast
- Alleghany Highlands Forecast