ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Angels of Assisi is working to find “fur-ever” homes for adorable animals for a lower price through its first-ever virtual super adoption event.
According to the animal shelter, Angels of Assisi partnered with Best Friends Animal Society to launch the “Best Friends Virtual Super Adoption” event.
From Wednesday, May 27 through Sunday, May 31, Angels of Assisi is reducing adoption fees to $20 for cats and $50 for dogs. You can check out the shelter’s list of animals available for adoption here.
- Democrat and Republican senators pile on the pressure to declassify 9/11 secrets
- Infrastructure bill a “shot in the arm” for rural high speed internet expansion
- Blood test could diagnose Alzheimer’s disease decades before symptoms develop, doctors say
- Botetourt County Department of Fire and EMS on scene of a fire involving a mobile home
- Virginia announces one-time relief funding for intercity bus providers